Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Handmade Diaries on Oprah's OWN TV

Oprah is launching a new television network called OWN TV, the network will go on the air in January 2011 "OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network will be a 24/7 cable network devoted to self-discovery, to connecting you to your best self and to the world".

She has teamed up with reality tv producer Mark Burnett and they are accepting auditions for shows on OWN. Its a contest to be in a reality tv show, the winner getting his or her show on OWN. Above is my video, I had originally shot it with my friend and fellow potter Sally Anne Stahl but in the rules (that I didnt read) it states that there can only be one host, so we got rejected. Last night at Sally Anne's urging I re-shot, edited and uploaded this video. Check it out and if you would be so kind please vote! You dont have to be a member to vote, but you do to leave a comment. Click the link below to vote for the Handmade Diaries, Thank You!

VOTE!!

No comments: